Margot Robbie and Tom Ackerley wedding details finally revealed!
The gorgeous Harley Quinn of the Suicide Squad, Margot Robbie has reportedly married her boyfriend, assistant director Tom Ackerley in a secret intimate wedding few weeks ago.
Although there’s no official announcement or confirmation from the couple, it seems like Margot Ronnie pretty much admitted it in one of her Instagram photo:
And since the wedding took place in a secret location without everyone’s knowledge, the details of the marriage ceremony is quite scant.
However, there’s few information that we manage to get from various sources and websites online. Some of them are as follows.
- Australia’s The Daily Telegraph was the first one that reported that the couple got hitched in Byron Bay, Australia in an outdoor ceremony, even though they didn’t really announce the date and location of their wedding.
- UK’s The Telegraph then added that Margot Robbie was given away by her mother at the ceremony. Also present at the ceremony were her three siblings.
- News.Com.Au mentioned in one of their news reports that there are around 50 guests at the wedding ceremony and reception.
They also said that the guests weren’t even told about the wedding location at all. They were all asked to assemble in different locations, from Byron Bay to the Gold Coast, where buses will pick them up and escort them to the venue.
Upon arriving at the wedding venue, they (the guests) were told to surrender their handheld gadgets, mobile/smart phones and cameras.
There are also plenty of security personnel roaming around to make sure that the wedding is free from unwanted guests and no gadgets are used to capture the moment.
They also added that Margot Robbie arrived at an airport in Australia donning a T-Shirt with the message “Say ‘I DO’ Down Under”, which pretty much confirms her marriage with Tom Ackerley.
- Vogue.Com mentioned that Margot wore an off-the-shoulder dress covered in lace with a ribbon at her waist and a delicate gold necklace.
Her hair was pulled back in a relaxed braid.
- The Northern Star reported that the couple served their guests some Coco Pops as the main wedding dessert.
They claimed that the cereal was placed around the dance floor, with bowls, milk and cream. They also mentioned that pizza and barbecue were served as the main course.
Robbie and Ackerley first met in 2013 on the set of the World War II drama Suite Francaise.
They got close since then and become an official couple when they went public.
They are photographed openly hanging out and kissing each other in June of 2014.